Hanmer Springs Helicopters is a Trademark of Amuri Helicopters Ltd
The Amuri Helicopters Quality Assurance policy demonstrates our commitment to providing quality service our range of operations.
Amuri Helicopters is recognised as an industry leader within the New Zealand Aviation industry. Quality assurance systems were embraced in the mid 1990's to improve the levels of safety and service delivery to clients. These systems are continually reviewed to ensure the highest standards are being achieved.
AS AN ORGANISATION WE WILL ACHIEVE THIS POLICY BY:
- CAA Licensing - Amuri Helicopters is a certified Rule Parts 135 and 137 operator. This allows the company to carry out Air Transport, Commercial Transport, Aerial Work and Agricultural operations throughout New Zealand
- AIA - Amuri Helicopters are members of the Aviation Industry Association
- NZAAA - Amuri Helicopters are accredited members of the New Zealand Agricultural Aviation Association and are Growsafe accredited
- HSBA - Amuri Helicopters are members of the Hanmer Springs Business Association
- Access Concessions - Amuri Helicopters ensure that access concessions are obtained for all visited areas requiring them
- Amuri Helicopters has achieved a Gold Safety Standard Award from the New Zealand Helicopter Association
- Amuri Helicopters employ an electronic Safety Management System using Air Maestro